We Sell Autos, is a family owned organization that believes in strong quality, integrity, and teamwork, with a great opportunity for a Sales Specialist within We Sell Autos.
We’re looking for a Sales Specialist to join our team and take their career to the next level in a progressive company with opportunities.
- Sell vehicles to obtain dealership profit, increase volume and maintain customer satisfaction
- Examine and analyze actions continually to best manage time and plan more effectively
- Keep abreast of technological changes in automotive industry including: new products, features, accessories, and the benefits to customer
- Recognize that business is built on customer satisfaction and work diligently toward that goal
- Identify each client’s vehicle requirements by asking questions and listening
- Demonstrate vehicles
- Maintain an owner follow-up and prospect development system to encourage repeat referral and new business; through dedicated computer system
- Follow the structured sales process
- Prospect and deal with existing dealership customers
- Perform any other duties as required
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent.
- Current Provincial Vehicles Sales Person’s License or willing to require within 30 days.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a sales role, preferably in progressive auto industry roles
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers.
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc.
If you feel that you are qualified, please apply with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We thank all those that apply, however only those who meet our requirements will be contacted.