We Sell Autos Facebook 2020
Authorized by the General Manager of We Sell Autos at May 29, 2020, 550 Pembina Highway, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3M 2M3, a giveaway event is providing 4 vouchers in the amount of CAD$50.00 (fifty Canadian dollars) for the Wayback Burgers restaurant at 1255 St James St, Winnipeg, MB R3E 3P8, Canada.
Term and Conditions
1. This event is open for any resident of Winnipeg city and is going to be open for entries between June 16, 2020, until June 30, 2020, at 23:59.
2. There is no entry fee for this event.
3. By entering this event, the participant automatically agrees to these terms and conditions.
4. Only one entry will be allowed for each person (profile).
5. We are not responsible for any entries that are not processed for whatever reason.
6. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any uncommon or aggravating circumstance.
7. If modifications happen those enrolled in the event will be notified through the Company Facebook page.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To entry it is needed to:
a. Like We Sell Autos page.
b. Like Wayback Burgers page.
c. Like the post.
d. Comment your answer to the question: “What would you drive to get your burgers at Wayback Burgers?”
The winners will be drawn on July 1
We Sell Autos will be responsible for:
1. Provide the prize at the determined date.
2. Any costs related to the prize or publicity of the campaign.
The winner will be chosen by the General Manager using a Random number sequence from those that fulfilled the requirements.
The winner will be notified by the General Manager using the Company Facebook Page through direct message, to schedule a day and time to receive the voucher.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Canada law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Canada Private Policy data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.